Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Let the Games begin, dudes... (part 1)

I am always walking around Kutztown, so to see me galavanting around was not an uncommon sight. In any case I was walking home on thursday night; slowly I droged (you have to ask Adam what this means) up the infamous hill towards the university. When all of the sudden I heard a group screaming what I thought was my name. As I gazed to my left, I pretended not to look but all to soon I was pulled into a metal beast. By the time I realized what happened I discovered I was kidnapped by members of the Jazz June.

It was by sheer coincidence that my tour friends saw me, and snatched me off the dimly lit streets of Kutztown. As we careened up the hill, and bobbed from destination to destination, we finally came to a stop. I released myself from the hold of the blue shag rug walls, that coated the interior of the van. I had to take a look...no, I had to absorb the make up and overall feel of our vehicle.

One could see that it had spent some time under the scorching rays of the sun, and fighting the worst weather that mother nature could whip up. The off grey...I don't know off blue color seemed to be melted together. The posterior of the van was wallpapered with a multitude of stickers. As I rolled around to the front of our massive mode of transportation, and opened my eyes, I discovered the motivation of or tour. It was spelled out simply on the hood...SLAYER. Let the games begin, dudes.

We ran around town until our eyes got heavy,and finally retired as the night crept away. As I lay beneath my covers in my bed, I felt a feeling of excitement coursing through my body; like when I was a little boy and tomorrow was Christmas day. This feeling was more intense because tomorrow the Jazz June tour would begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment